LGBTQ, people of color, and women are underrepresented in the Twin Cities web development and tech industry. Rebel Devs want to change that.
Our leadership team pledges we will commit resources, energy, and attention to diversifying our local technology community. We’ve taken the Minnesota Technology Diversity Pledge to build a better community.
“Expanding diversity in our industry is not only an important personal cause for me, but this will also lead to bigger and better things for our businesses and community,” says Chris Bordeaux, Creative Director of Rebel Devs. “The most powerful success happens when inclusion is prioritized: strategically, economically and socially.”
By taking this pledge, we will:
- Expand employment and career development practices to be more inclusive of underrepresented communities.
- Develop a plan to increase hiring of LGBTQ, women, and people of color.
- Educate HR, hiring teams, and current employees about unconscious bias and explicit prejudice, and activate specific plans to alleviate them.
- Create internal development programs accessible to underrepresented employees.
- Share data about LGBTQ, race, gender demographics within our office.
Join the other Minnesota companies who have pledged their support for changing the workforce to be more inclusive of underrepresented communities: MN Tech Diversity